Main features of the BibTag System:
- Works for running, cycling and multisports events
- Unlimited number of participants and split points
- Modular mats can cover roads up to 16 meters wide
- Works perfectly with our apps and services
- The highest read-rates in the industry
The BibTag is attached to the back of the runner’s BIB number and sends out a unique signal. Each tag sends out a unique UHF signal that enables the detection mats to identify the athlete and record the exact time at which the athlete passes the mat. The tags are designed to withstand rain and sweat as the mechanical part of the tag is covered by a foam spacer.
BibTags are designed to be disposable in order to minimize pre and post-race handling. The tags don’t need to been collected, sorted, cleaned, recharged and stored: participants can take them home as a souvenir or simply toss them away. Still, when required, the tags can be collected and reused at the next event.
- Reliable timing solution for mass events
- BibTag on start number (IAAF standard)
- No post-race handling
- Minimum pre-race handling
- Offering a unique pay-per-use model
- Reliability: >99.80%
- UHF technology